It took five separate and distinct sacrificial offerings to expose what Jesus’ death on the cross would accomplish for us. Three sweet-savor offerings foreshadowed how Jesus fulfilled our deficiency to truly love God and our neighbor, while the non-sweet-savor offerings foreshadowed the payment of our eternal debt for every sin we commit.
This study probes each of the offerings recorded in Leviticus 1-7 to see how Jesus cared for every aspect of our spiritual need.
6 CDs – $14 [wp_cart:C134 – Shadows of the Cross:price:14:end]
Shadows of the Cross – by Dr. Dan Hayden •
Comprehending the full scope of Christ’s death on the cross
- The Sum of the Offerings – 5 Awesome Shadows
- Loving God Perfectly – The Burnt Offering
- Loving Others Completely – The Meal Offering
- Communion with God – The Peace Offering
- Crucified with Christ – The Sin Offering
- Cleansed by the Blood – The Trespass Offering