Listen to these two messages especially for Mothers by Dan Hayden:
Anxious Heart: A Mother’s Peace of Mind
When mothers release their children to God they can raise them in peace.
Jochabed – The Mother of Moses
A. Mothers are determined to raise their children to have the best (v.1-2). They are determined to provide for and protect their children.
B. Mothers face a dilemma in raising their children in a godless society (v.3-4). An impossible society and an improbable solution.
C. Mothers can experience delight in the providence of God (v.5-10). They can be delighted to see God’s provision and purpose.
Releasing children to God is a matter of choice (faith).
Mothers Alone: A Message of Encouragement
2 Timothy 1:5
- Introduction: Living in perilous times.
- Encouragement from God’s Word: Eunice, mother of Timothy
—– Principles for raising children alone —–
- Pursue personal faith in Christ.
- Remain committed to the spiritual welfare of the children.
- Utilize the help and influence of family and friends.
- Expose the children to positive spiritual influences.
- Seek the influence of godly men as role models.
Dan’s wife, Karilee Hayden, has also written several articles for mothers in Karilee’s Korner.