A Message of Encouragement – 2 Timothy 1:5
Dr. Dan Hayden •
Sometimes mothers don’t have the help of fathers in raising their children. Either there is no father, as in a single parent home, or the father is too busy or disinterested to help.
How does a mother cope when she has to raise her children alone?
A message to encourage any mom.
1 CD – $3
- Introduction: Living in perilous times.
- Encouragement from God’s Word: Eunice, mother of Timothy
—– Principles for raising children alone —–
- Pursue personal faith in Christ.
- Remain committed to the spiritual welfare of the children.
- Utilize the help and influence of family and friends.
- Expose the children to positive spiritual influences.
- Seek the influence of godly men as role models.